Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine."



There are many icons in the world. Some, perhaps...are timeless. Audrey Hepburn has always been able to inspire, entertain, and leave an impression. She is my current style icon. Although I am no Ms. Hepburn, I enjoy picking certain pieces from past decades and throwing them together with current trends. Creating your own look is refreshing. Someone may say, "hey you look like so and so..." but there is always a part of you that is unique no matter who or what you resemble. Below are a few items I plan to include in my wardrobe this week....month..
..year? Who knows? That's the beauty of fashion. You can easily change your look depending on your mood. What would an Audrey Hepburn mood be? Hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment